GAIN FREE ENTRY TO DAY 1 OF MIDDLESEX V WORCESTERSHIRE WHEN YOU SUPPORT LV= SOS KIT AID
Gain free entry to watch Day 1 of Middlesex v Worcestershire when you support LV= SOS Kit Aid.
We are delighted that Middlesex County Cricket Club have once again kindly agreed to hold a kit collection and recycling day for LV= SOS Kit Aid.
Anyone who brings along a piece of cricket or rugby kit to Lord’s Cricket Ground on Thursday 3 May and donates it to LV= SOS Kit Aid, will be able to watch Middlesex play Worcestershire in the first day of the LV= County Championship match free of charge.*
Thousands of young people across the UK who want to play cricket and rugby are unable to. Every kilo of unwanted kit donated to LV= SOS Kit Aid helps a budding young cricketer or rugby player to enjoy the sport he or she loves.
During the lunch interval, ten full sets of cricket equipment will be donated to local schools and projects thanks to your support.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
1. This offer is only valid for the first day of the Middlesex v Worcestershire LV= County Championship match taking place on Thursday 3 May 2012.
2. Participants must bring at least one piece of cricket or rugby cricket kit or equipment per person and donate this to LV= SOS Kit Aid at Lord’s Cricket Ground on Thursday 3 May 2012 to be eligible for free entry to the match.
3. The following items are acceptable as donations: Caps, hats, cricket helmets, rugby shirts, football shirts, tracksuits, rain jackets, sweatshirts, training topes, fleeces, cricket shirts, cricket jumpers, white polo shirts, shorts, tracksuit bottoms, cricket trousers, rugby boots, football boots, cricket shoes/spikes, trainers, rugby balls, tackle shields, tackle bags, post protectors, cones, corner flags, sports bibs, whistles, shoes/boot laces, cricket bats, crickets balls, stumps, gloves and pads.
4. Participants should bring their kit donations with them and enter Lord’s Cricket Ground via The East Gate, St John’s Wood Road London NW8 8QZ.
5. Gates open at 10am and the match commences at 11am.
6. This offer is valid between the hours of 10am and 2pm.
7. LV= SOS Kit Aid is supported by The IRB, The ECB and The ICC.