What we need
The collection of kit: ALL SIZES From 8 to 18 year olds. Any kit donated should be in good condition.
What rugby kit is needed?
- Boots and Trainers - clean and in good condition, studded and laced.
- Shirts - As many as possible of the same design or colour, i.e. team sets.
- Odd shirts are useful as practice shirts
- Shorts - Elastic or front tied - not too faded.
- Socks - paired up, with correct sizes together.
- Tracksuits/ Rain Tops/ Sweatshirts/ Drill tops/ Fleeces - tops and trousers, matching if possible but separates will do.
- Protective wear - Head guards, shoulder pads, lycra shorts, gum shields
- Balls - sizes 3 to 5, not too worn, capable of being inflated
- General equipment - tackle bags, tackle shields, post protectors, cones, corner flags, tags, bibs, whistles, studs, laces.
What cricket kit is needed?
- Bats – all sizes and brands, no major faults cracks or defects
- Helmets – with grill still attached.
- Balls – either children or adult size
- Stumps – sets of 3 with bails if possible
- Gloves – batting and wicket keeping, left and right handed
- Shirts – as many as possible of the same design or colour i.e. team sets
- Jumpers – sleeveless or long sleeved and as many as possible of the same design or colour i.e. team set
- Trousers – good condition, clean and any size
- Caps/hats – any size and colour, clean and in good condition
- Footwear – clean with laces
- Pads – batting and wicket keeping, left or right handed
What Squash kit is needed?
- Racquets - all sizes and brands
- Balls - all colours, especially blue
- Shirts - all sizes
- Shorts - all sizes
- Trainers - clean and in good condition, laced together